Canadians check in here....

The cost of the 407 depends on how far you take it: http://www.407etr.com/tolls/tolls-explained.html and there are fees for the plate reading if you don't have a transponder (which isn't worth getting for only one trip) As for when to hit TO and the end of rush hours? There isn't any end... but are you planning to drive into the core or simply drive across the top end (401/407)? Your going to hit slow spots no matter what time during the day. Very rarely do we get to or from Guelph into TO without stopping somewhere along the way, mostly around Milton - Mississauga. Best plans you can make though are to be going through mid morning (10ish) or early afternoon (1-2) or evening - after 8pm or so but don't expect to have a smooth ride even then. It's often a volume issue... 

good luck!
A little late.

I made it no problem :D Quebec City was much worse!!!

Anyone have Show quality Ameraucana's in New Brunswick? I used to breed Delaware's, but now have expanded Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Barnvelders & Cuckoo Maran's. Going to get some Faverolles & Sliver Grey Dorkings & perhaps next Spring... very excited!

Anyone have Show quality Ameraucana's in New Brunswick? I used to breed Delaware's, but now have expanded Easter Eggers, Welsummers, Barnvelders & Cuckoo Maran's. Going to get some Faverolles & Sliver Grey Dorkings & perhaps next Spring... very excited!
I breed SQ bantam Ameraucanas. No one here has standard in NB.

Hi all, I am looking a new home for my loving rooster, 3 months old plymouth and 2 3weeks old white chicks, I cant keep them in my home, I live in Markham, interested people please contact me, thanks.

Hi! I'm in USA right now but we are talking about moving to Nova Scotia.
Anyone from that area???
Could you tell me if there is chicken friendly or not??
Something I should know about that area related to chicken keeping??
Thanks!

Hi to all my Canadian neighbors! Just stumbled upon this thread, I am from Summerside, PEI and now reside in Ramsey, Indiana
smile.png

I've been to Summmerside!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom