Canadians check in here....

No Sorry I don't we just started with chicken last October, and got the first egg a few days ago :)

Our Layers in moment are Sex Sale Link
Last week I got Plymouth Rock and Ameraucana but they are just 4 Days old by now.

I am looking in to get also some Orpington, and than I will get a incubator and start hatching but that will take a while because I will not stay with the Sex Sale Link. The other 3 breeds and some Maran are the once I am looking for actually but can only get Eggs, so do have to wait till I got this set up.

No Sorry I don't we just started with chicken last October, and got the first egg a few days ago :)

Our Layers in moment are Sex Sale Link
Last week I got Plymouth Rock and Ameraucana but they are just 4 Days old by now.

I am looking in to get also some Orpington, and than I will get a incubator and start hatching but that will take a while because I will not stay with the Sex Sale Link. The other 3 breeds and some Maran are the once I am looking for actually but can only get Eggs, so do have to wait till I got this set up.
Oh okay! Well then welcome to the land of chickening. LOL :)

@StarSpun

I agree with Kueken.

I looked it up and you don't need a license in Canada but you do in the US. Lucky us.
yesss.gif
I saw it on the Canada Post website.

Brilliant! I'd love to bring a few back. Maybe if anyone on the Canadian forum close to Toronto are looking for something, I can help:)

Brilliant! I'd love to bring a few back. Maybe if anyone on the Canadian forum close to Toronto are looking for something, I can help:)
Well I may come back to this offer, found a feeder I would love to get, but Amazon doesn't send it to Canada, so maybe if I do not find it here somewhere ….. ;-)
Of course pay for all your cost's

About a year ago, maybe a year and half, I received notification from a member on a Canadian Forum that I am Admin on. Seems that "the powers that be" have been monitoring forums such as this one for information on people bringing eggs over the boarder into Canada. Some folks just claimed them as eating eggs and really, that's all they are till you put them in the incubator right? Anyway, there were investigations and apparently there were charges laid. If you plan on bringing eggs over as hatching eggs, know that it is not legal and advertising it on this forum or any other is not a wise thing to do. Facebook confessions are under investigation too.

I posted a warning on our Canadian Forum and told the Admin on another Canadian forum as well.

Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom