Canadians check in here....

Sorry to hear about your new neighbours :(. As for the laws, sorry to be redundant here, but I am in a similar predicament, and the understand I have on my property is it is likely not a problem, seeing as we are rural, but at the end of the day, the key is not to get any complaints, then by-law will probably never bother you no matter what you are technically allowed. Good luck!
I was considering keeping a a Roo or two of different species to start raising my own, but since no one wants to hear a roo ( including me ) I believe I'll raise ducklings instead. I ordered Cayuga ducks for their very cool eggs / garden bug patrol / entertainment. They are very quiet and cold tolerant too.

I was considering keeping a a Roo or two of different species to start raising my own, but since no one wants to hear a roo ( including me ) I believe I'll raise ducklings instead. I ordered Cayuga ducks for their very cool eggs / garden bug patrol / entertainment. They are very quiet and cold tolerant too.
That is AWSOME! WE are actually going to have two ducks (one Pekin, one Rouen) as park of our little flock. I am VERY excited about both, but even moreso about the ducks :) You'll have to let me know how the Cayugas are for you!

Hi!
frow.gif
I live near Kitchener Ontario!

You can order rir at TSC. I got most of my chickens at the Woodstock auction. They go friday nights at 7pm. There were some rir there last week and that's where I got my barred rock hens. It is a bit of a crap shoot as you never really know what's going to be there, but the last three weeks we've gone there have been young hens. I have some chicks on order for May from an ad I found on Kijiji. I can PM the email address to you if you want?

You can order rir at TSC. I got most of my chickens at the Woodstock auction. They go friday nights at 7pm. There were some rir there last week and that's where I got my barred rock hens. It is a bit of a crap shoot as you never really know what's going to be there, but the last three weeks we've gone there have been young hens. I have some chicks on order for May from an ad I found on Kijiji. I can PM the email address to you if you want?
Sure that would be great! thanks! So can you tell me a bit more about the place that your getting your chickens from??

Back
Top Bottom