Canadians check in here....

Im in Milton Ontario,
Does anyone know some farms around? I am hatching ducklings and after I would like to give them to a farm or to someone for a pet. Somewhere they will not be used for eating or hunting! I have looked all over and cant find a place?

Im in Milton Ontario,
Does anyone know some farms around? I am hatching ducklings and after I would like to give them to a farm or to someone for a pet. Somewhere they will not be used for eating or hunting! I have looked all over and cant find a place?
You can give them to me it you want. I'll take good care of them and I won't use them for eating or hunting. We're working on digging our pond deeper this year, so it would be good timing. I'll PM you.

Im in Milton Ontario,
what breeds are the ducklings? I'm cultivating a couple flocks and am cleaning up the little creek that runs to the duck pond as we speak. The part inside the Aiary where not even Eagles can get to my babies! lol

I tried posting earlier, it didn't seem to post for some reason :(

I am a newbie from just North of Edmonton Alberta. We get our acerage on Wednesday, and hopefully DH will be able to get a coop built quickly so I can finally have my chickens, I've been wanting some for years.

Back
Top Bottom