Canadians check in here....

I recently got serama chicks. If you give me a year, I should have some good stock, and maybe I could send you hatching eggs. I'm six hours east of Ottawa, though, but my family wants to spend a couple nights in Ottawa, and pick up chickens on the way home in the next few years. We might be able to arrange something.
smile.png
That def sounds like a plan for down the road.^^

That def sounds like a plan for down the road.^^

Good, we'll keep in touch. :)
Now I'll formally introduce myself!
Hi, my name is Six Chickies, and I am from Simcoe County, Ontario!
I have 6 RSL hens, 2 brown-egg-laying EEs, a beautiful EE rooster, and a beautiful mutt rooster. Currently have 6 serama chicks, 3 isbar chicks, and 9 (let's hope it stays that number) wheaten ameraucana chicks!

Its nice to see some of my fellow igloo-dwellers on BYC! ;)

Last edited:
I think I will post my demand here since for one reason I can't post it on the hatching eggs post....

I'm looking to buy hatching eggs from colour silkies (I already have white, black, blue and partridge (gray) chicks) paint, splash, buff, porcelaine, columbian etc...

Orrrrr

Hatching eggs from bearded polish ideally since they are hardier in winter since they have no comb or wattles...I won'y be difficult but tolbunt is a big winner here...frizzle also...
Thank you all

Isabelle

Ok I understand why I couldn't post on the bst post...sorry that I post my demand here...if the admin wants to erease it it is ok I will understand :) I'm following the forum but can't help a lot yet since I'm in the poultry for a year only....

Isa

Ok I understand why I couldn't post on the bst post...sorry that I post my demand here...if the admin wants to erease it it is ok I will understand :) I'm following the forum but can't help a lot yet since I'm in the poultry for a year only....

Isa
I don't think it's much a problem. The BST seems more geared for US folks. It's really challenging to filter though Canadian only sellers/buyers. :/

Isa
Where abouts in Que. do you live?

Where abouts in Que. do you live?
I second this question! I just recalled there's a lady 30min Nord of Gatineau who is selling silkies, but not the hatching eggs you're looking for. If you don't mind that, I could find her info for you. Or you could check out kijiji as well, LOTS of silkie breeders on that site, apparently. :)

I checked around here and no eggs to sell...there is a lot of white and black but not a lot of colours...or the breeders are not advertizing. There will be an expo here next week...but often they sell show birds that have been confirm...no eggs...

If your talking about Alyssa she had a big mess in her coop...if I remember right it was a racoon. My actual birds comes from her...;-)

But it is ok. I have all the right colours in my flock to produce splash and partridge next year. It is just that I wanted the colours right away so I could already hatch next year....I will be patient hahaha

Back
Top Bottom