Canadians check in here....

Oh wow! My first thought was "wow, he is a hunk"! Then I got to the baby pictures and was all like "squeeee"! They are soooo adorable, I can hardly stand it!
I have my first poultry association meeting tonight and I am SO EXCITED!
Good luck with meeting tonight, I hope you get some useful information for your urban flock
thumbsup.gif

Thanks! Just got home...learned a lot and they made me secretary, lol! It's a small group but very nice folks. For anyone interested, they are having a show in March. I believe it is on the 22nd and it's at the Paris Fairgrounds. I can pass on any info if anyone is interested!

I am definitely interested in the info please Shesinthebarn

Paris isn't far from us at all. Maybe we can get to meet as well. I don't think we have a poultry association but now you have me thinking. lol

Thanks! Just got home...learned a lot and they made me secretary, lol! It's a small group but very nice folks. For anyone interested, they are having a show in March. I believe it is on the 22nd and it's at the Paris Fairgrounds. I can pass on any info if anyone is interested!
LOL they saw the newbie coming. That's great that you learned a lot. Did you happen to meet a young fellow by the name of Don? I know he is a member of that group and I know him quite well. Well if it's not my Saturday to work I may just come and will have to do a meet up!! Although you are so close we could meet at the Brown Dog anytime, LOL

Yes! That sounds great! I live two blocks from the Brown Dog! Love their fritters!
The show is on the the 22nd or March. Coop at 8:00. Breakfast will be available! This is not an APA show, though. Looks like by fair time it is a real possibility that the show will be APA. Which is great! They will also have a dedicated, much larger barn for the fair this year! All good stuff.
Oh, no water foul at the show :( not too sure why...

Yes! That sounds great! I live two blocks from the Brown Dog! Love their fritters!
The show is on the the 22nd or March. Coop at 8:00. Breakfast will be available! This is not an APA show, though. Looks like by fair time it is a real possibility that the show will be APA. Which is great! They will also have a dedicated, much larger barn for the fair this year! All good stuff.
Oh, no water foul at the show
sad.png
not too sure why...
Are we talking Brantford? There is a brown dog cafe in Waterdown also. Thanks for the info. Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom