Canadians check in here....

welcome-byc.gif

THANK YOU!

I was told this was the spot to network with fellow canadians, I liked the shipping post above very informative.

MY ASIL AND GAME HENS CAME FROM TENNESE,USA. BUT I BELIEVE THE LADY I GOT MINE FROM ORDERED EGGS AND HATCHED THEM HERE, THEN SELLS THEM.

Any good spots in Canada to get waffer thermostate's? I've been using (lowere hwt thermostate's) and they vary quiet a bit (89*~102*F) I'd like a STEADY (99*~101*F)

Any good spots in Canada to get waffer thermostate's? I've been using (lowere hwt thermostate's) and they vary quiet a bit (89*~102*F) I'd like a STEADY (99*~101*F)

Go to your profile and put in your location so that we can better help you.

Most any Poultry supply store will have wafers. If you must order online than I'd guess that
http://www.berryhill.ca/ might have some.

Hello Canadian peeps:)

So my husband and I are heading back to Toronto in May and we have a bit of a dilemma! We have a house in Florida which we winter at, and I had a chicken/house sitter lined up. She was perfect for the job! For the times when we are in Toronto in the future, I have a good friend lined up for the following years to chicken sit (plus we are working on dual citizenship so we can stay down south longer)....so it was just this year that I had to find someone else.

WELL....as it turns out, the lady I have this year, her husband works in the army....and they may be now transferred to Australia! Lucky them....not so lucky me! I am panicking. These two girls are my BABIES....a black australorp and an easter egger! I was toying with the idea of bringing them up north to Toronto with us and DID call the borders about it, it seems not to difficult to do....and then I could see them while we spend the summers there once in a while. A friend was thinking about getting an undercover coop going in her backyard, but now it's a no go because of a bad neighbour....

I'm kinda reaching out looking for options at this point....would anyone be interested in taking these ladies in (Toronto or surrounding areas)? I'd pay for the coop, all feed, etc etc. Just throwing it out there....
I'd be looking for people on the other side of the Buffalo border too, as it's not far and then I could not worry about the border issues, if any:)

Any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them:)

Cheers!

Saskatchewan!!! Regina/Moose Jaw area.

I have just gotten some chickens and am expecting some eggs to hatch on or about Saturday.

I am very interested in wheaten marans but have been unable to find purebreds.

I was hoping to find some other chicken people near by.

Welcome, Wolfiemum! I live north of Saskatoon. I have 2 buff Orpingtons, 2 buff Brahmas, 2 Danish brown Leghorns, 2 Easter Eggers, 1 standard white cochin. Got them as day old chicks last June. One of the orpingtons is sitting on some eggs. Here's hoping....

Back
Top Bottom