Canadians check in here....

New from Carvel, Alberta! Just outside of Edmonton.

Got my first hens today and spent hours watching them pick around their run! Am very excited to have them.
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f414.png

New from Carvel, Alberta! Just outside of Edmonton.

Got my first hens today and spent hours watching them pick around their run! Am very excited to have them.
1f60a.png
1f60a.png
1f414.png

Welcome to the site! I am from Spruce Grove, not too far from Carvel in the big picture.
Isn't it crazy how entertaining chickens are?! Before getting them, I never would have guessed!

Hi everyone,
New to the site, I'm in Truro Nova Scotia, moved here 6 years ago from Scotland. Just about to purchase some chickens but getting to know which ones are brave enough to face NS winters in our barn.

Hi and welcome im from nova Scotia too! Im in hubbards!

East coaster over here! New Brunswick! Brand new to this hobby! Currently have four quirky ducks and expecting chickens!:D

I am in Nova Scotia, Canada:ya

Here in Fredericton New Brunswick -- Breed quails and pheasants! Always looking for breeders in the Maritimes and Canada as a whole. And Happy Canada Day!

Welcome all the new east coasters!!! There is always someone to help on this site! I love it!!!!:welcome

I
Welcome to the site! I am from Spruce Grove, not too far from Carvel in the big picture.
Isn't it crazy how entertaining chickens are?! Before getting them, I never would have guessed!

Spruce Grove is very close to us! Small world isn't it?! Lol
They are very entertaining but with a 4 month old baby, a 6 month old puppy and a 9 month old puppy I am ALWAYS entertained! Lol
The baby really enjoyed watching them yesterday too. Even my boyfriend, who originally said he wanted nothing to do with them, has been really enjoying them. :)

Just put my little girls out into their coop yesterday afternoon, and opened the door to their run this morning. They are only 3 weeks old so very cautious and haven't learned to fly yet. They stand in the door and look out and I stand watching and encouraging them!

Ontario Canada, east of Toronto. I have one if the larger runner flocks in Canada. Would love to talk with other serious breeders.

hello!
new here just started adding to my bird collection. I have chickens, bob whites, lady amherst, silvers and turkeys! I am in Nova scotia looking to expand my collection I am looking for anyone in canada who has Valley Quail. I have been on the hunt for a while now and with no luck. Every website i try is either shut down or no one gets back to me. It is frustrating! Anyone who could lead me in the right direction I would really appreciate it!

Hi Welcome, I am also in Nova Scotia, near Truro. Just starting my flock for the first time. Having difficulty sourcing birds myself. Starting just with 10 layers from Feeds n needs, see how that goes and then going into heritage breeds hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom