Canadians check in here....

Good afternoon,

I am from Ontario...near Ottawa. I was wondering if any of you would know where I would be able to purchase some chickens? I would like to get some Polish hens (Buff Laced) and Buff Brahma...

I just got a few Polish hens from a farmer close to Cobourg Ontario, it would be a bit of a drive for you - he does not ship. If you would like his number send me a private message! Just be careful if you are mixing Polish Hens with other breeds as they will get picked on!! It took mine a month to stop pecking the feathers off my white crested polish hen. The 'bully' had to be isolated in a crate while 'Lady' healed.

Hey fellow Canadians
I'm in alberta and I'm looking for a few types of hatching eggs-willing to ship to me
Malaysian serama
Welsummers
Chanticlelers (sp?)
Marans
Really ant bantams I would like as well
Let me know what you have!

Hello, I'm new to this site. My family recently bought a place in the country ( just outside Dunnville Ontario) and we will be getting some red sex link pullets in a month or so (just have to get the coop ready first) .
Glad to see so many Canadians on here and excited to have a place to find advice on having chickens in Southern Ontario.
Welcome -this place is full of knowledge and very helpful people

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Hello fellow canucks, I have on hand 6 Bantam Aseel & 6 Red Jungle Fowl left from our import birds and attempted to auction on facebook group. To much drama. If anyone is interested I am on the Sunshine Coast BC... haha I know lucky me ;-)

Back
Top Bottom