Canadians check in here....

Unfortunately this was my first go at starting a flock, so there is only the little one 😕 we do what we can to talk to him, hold him, cuddle him, & show him how to eat & drink. I know Tuesday is far but I’m not giving up on what a little bit of human cuddles can do, my 18 month old gets pretty jealous tho lol. I’m going to put on more videos for him today & hopefully get some more happiness in his heart. What I find amazing to me is that we boost being cowtown & cowboy friendly yet all Calgary has are cowboy trucks lol it took forever to find chicks in the first place 😕. What is a TSC that the states has?
I agree! Poultry supplies are really limited. I am always disappointed when I go to UFA.
TSC (Tractor Supply Company) is like a huge UFA with a lot larger departments with a lot more selections.

Ontario has TSCs, but they're really small & lame in comparison.

Baby still won’t eat or drink on his own. I’m still spoon feeding him water, but I can’t get food into him. I thought I read some place they like yogurt.... is this true because I’m off to the store shortly and will put it on my list!! I’m afraid he’s getting to hungry 😕

So we do have 25 chicks on the way for him! We ordered from Rochester hatchery for delivery Tuesday! He shouldn’t be lonely with that many siblings lol.... we will be selling some however if anyone is interested, we will have RIRs.
I may be interested in a few. What breeds did you get?

Last edited:
Wow! Welcome! :welcomeAnd good for you! What breeds of chickens do you have? I haven't even hatched my own eggs yet! 4 years for me.:clap
❤️🐓🦆 😊 I have Five Ameraucana two Roos and three hens (these are my babies 🥰) then I have 3 white leg horns , 4 Rhode Island reds, and 8 red sex links. I am on a mission to get a trio of Silver Grey Dorkings 🥰 plus a few other heritage breeds I have my eyes one.... but need to work them slowly into the family so my Husband doesn’t protest lol

🐓🦆 😊 I have Five Ameraucana two Roos and three hens (these are my babies 🥰) then I have 3 white leg horns , 4 Rhode Island reds, and 8 red sex links. I am on a mission to get a trio of Silver Grey Dorkings 🥰 plus a few other heritage breeds I have my eyes one.... but need to work them slowly into the family so my Husband doesn’t protest lol
That's great! Ya, my husband doesn't understand the chicken math either!:drool I have 9 presently. Working on updating my 4 year olds to new ones. I have a splash silkie, two black Cochins, one is a roo. Nicest roo ever! Appenzeller, RIR, two blue binAmerucaunas, GLW, BCM. Lost a Hamburg this year. I am getting new BLRW, Danish brown Leghorn, Barred Rock, white Sussex and hoping for a Cuckoo Marans!:wee:celebrateAre you incubating you own eggs or did you buy?

Back
Top Bottom