Canadians check in here....

Hello everyone, new to the site!
I am in Rockwood, Ontario, anybody close by?! :D
Have had chickens for only about 6 months and still learning everyday!
We do love our hemp bedding though! Have went through multiple types and this is by far the best!
Hi! I like it too! Find it expensive. My hens prefer straw in the next box over hemp. Do you use hemp in nest boxes? Thank you and stay safe!

We do love our hemp bedding though! Have went through multiple types and this is by far the best!
@Albertan

Yes we do! We use it everywhere! It is expensive at first, but the longevity makes it well worth it in my opinion.
How many chickens do you have?
Thanks!
I have a dozen hens of various ages from 4 years to 7 month olds. Various heritage breeds too. I may have to try the hemp again with the newbies! What do you have for birds? Welcome to BYC!!!

I am in Quebec, about 2 hrs north of Montreal ( 1hr if you drive like a Quebecer). I have ducks, chickens and a lovely male Turkey. (he is my baby, please no comments about him being a meal. As I tell my husband, he is invited to Christmas dinner, he is NOT the dinner). If I could find someone with a female turkey I could adopt so my boy has a girlfriend i promise to be the kindest mother-in-law anyone ever had. I know nothing, but I will support you in your trials and efforts. Constant unconditional affection and approval on tap.

We’re fairly close to you. Out near Falkland, Salmon Arm, Armstrong.

QUOTE="adoptedbyachicken, post: 807, member: 19"]
I'm in Chase, BC Who else is in Canada?
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom