Canadians check in here....

Pics
Hi everyone! Has anyone in Ontario ever been or is planning on going to the livestock fleamarket and miniature horse show in Teeswater Ontario this weekend?

Its quite a drive for me and I would like to know if it is worth my while or not.

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
from Guelph/Puslinch area

Hi
I live near Ottawa and I have lots of chicks for myself and 4
blue cochins
I have some Silver phoenix eggs if anyone is interested $0 .75 each .I will eat them if Nobody is interested ,. the hen lays 1 egg a day .
For pickup
And I could sell a pair of dual purpose and a pair of RIR production type . again ,,,,I eat them if no one is interested .

Also I am buying some ameraucanas from my buddy .Denis ..he has 24 years of breeding them for himself .
I am buying
rumpless with a moustach ,tuffed.but it looks like a moustach to me from a distance .
not sure what colour yet ,. but I get first pick of many chicks . I ll post them as I get them in the months ahead .

I have chicks for myseelf . sumatras
blue laced red waindottes
silver phoenix
rir production
dual purpose Frey's hatchery
silver pencil rock bantam
silver sebright
2 males EEs from Mcmurry free chick.
and chicks hatched from free eggs whatever they are ??

thomas

thanks for the welcome ..
I forgot to mention the pairs are chicks and the all my chicks are like pets and some types I can pet..not sure about the price,, cheap though

they are feed with good feed and filtered well water with acv
I keep my ckicken quarters very clean.even with this rain ,day after day of rain.

thomas

Last edited:
Hey everyone.
I guess I know some of you already! In person and from PSO, and ACE. Hi Gwen and Jen!

We are near Wiarton, Ontario, up near the beautiful Bruce Peninsula, and have about 35 hens, 10 roos and about 120 young chickens from 2 weeks to 12 weeks old. We love our rainbow eggs! And the heritage breeds and I love Blue birds. We started off with 18 Chanties and Cuckoo Marans 2 years ago within a week of being at our farm. I definitely have the bug.

We moved from Kincardine area 2 years ago, before that, was in London Ontario for 11 years, and before that originally from England! I have family in London and Ottawa and travel a fair bit really, even with work. Looking forward to meeting even more of you.
big_smile.png

There is so much info on here, I am away working all week so will be reading the site all week I think.

I am the Claire Smith BTW, it's something to get onto a site and you are already there in spirit!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom