Canadians check in here....

Question for my fellow Canadians - I’m trying to get my hands on Martin’s pen and poultry insecticide spray as a preventative measure when I clean out my coop. But I can’t for the life of me find a place that even ships it to Ontario.

Anyone know where I could find it (or do we have an alternative product up here)?

Question for my fellow Canadians - I’m trying to get my hands on Martin’s pen and poultry insecticide spray as a preventative measure when I clean out my coop. But I can’t for the life of me find a place that even ships it to Ontario.

Anyone know where I could find it (or do we have an alternative product up here)?
I've never heard of that either - what's available here are things like Doktor Doom. Go and check out your local feed store. They will have supplies like this on the shelves and you can compare!

Hello ! New chicken lover near Barrie Ontario :frow. I’m looking for top notch Silkie breeders and Serama at the moment ! Anyone have experience with breeders near me or have suggestions for excellent egg shippers ?
Thanks !

Hi, and :welcome ! I'm a bit east of you, so don't know of any breeders in your area, but I suggest checking out Kijiji in the Spring.

I'm going to be getting some eggs from a breeder called DC Heritage Poultry out of Quebec, and they carry Silkies, you might want to check them out. A bit more expensive, but they have a good reputation and care about their stock.

Hi, and :welcome ! I'm a bit east of you, so don't know of any breeders in your area, but I suggest checking out Kijiji in the Spring.

I'm going to be getting some eggs from a breeder called DC Heritage Poultry out of Quebec, and they carry Silkies, you might want to check them out. A bit more expensive, but they have a good reputation and care about their stock.
Thank you !

Looks like a lot of Canada is in for some rough weather. Certainly true for Ontario for the next few days. Stay safe.
Yeah, I already called in to work to tell them I'm not coming in tonight (I work nights), worried I wouldn't be able to make it back home!

Chances are I'll be staying home tomorrow too, unless the roads get cleared, which may not happen if it's as bad as they say.

Christmas Eve festivities will probably be canceled too. RUDOLPH, WHERE ARE YOU?!?

Seriously, please be safe out there, and if you don't need to go anywhere, then don't!

Back
Top Bottom