Canadians check in here....

yuckyuck.gif
.... imagine all the cousins you have in Nova Scotia ...
Yes ....I started with 6 chickens ..and three horses/dogs/cats ..now I have around 50 chickens and 6 geese and 6 ducks and a Pot Belly pig .... ...its a good addiction .

Hi all, I haven't been active on this thread lately!!!

But really nice to see it busy.. I'm not gonna read every page, but gonna jump in where you are!! Loving this warm weather we had here, the last few weeks!! Been really warm, where I live
smile.png

Hows everyone else doing?

All is cool literally here. Minus 27 with the wind chill. They are sayig we're going to get 4 inches of snow tomorrow. Considering it's been just around 0 lately it's kind of a shock. I think the girls and I will go into hibernation.

home to 70 horses, 3 blue heeler adults, 10 puppies, 13 lovely ladies, grown kids, 2 grandchildren and a very patient husband!

I'm in the hunt for some Minorcas. Now or in the spring. I'd love to get them in Canada somewhere. Anybody know where? I sold a blue heeler pup to Galiano Island folks last year but that as close as I've been to Nanimo. He flew out with West Jet and they picked him up in Victoria. My pups,horses and chickens seem to do more travelling than me.

Home to 70 horses, 3 adult heelers, 2 juvinile heelers, 10 pups and a flock of 13 ladies & 1 Delaware rooster. 2 grandkids and a very patient husband.

Hello Everyone ....after a sunny morning we just had a minnie blizzard but no snow on the ground ...yes it suppose to be nice this weekend ... nice enough to get some finishing yard work done ...lol!
AOXA ....have you checked your local KIJIJI classified ads?...ask there also ...good luck ...if you ever plan on coming to southern Ontario there are plently of crazy chicken people here but usually they dont ship live ...

Quote:
I check Kijiji everyday. There was someone offering up roos, and they had 0 hens. She didn't reply when I said I wouldn't take a roo
hmm.png

I've also been to two chicken shows this fall and NOTHING! Road trip in spring it is!

Back
Top Bottom