Canadians check in here....

Hi from Grenville-sur-la-Rouge in Quebec !
tongue.png

I live in Ontario Canada and I need to re-home our female Rouen duck as soon as possible. She will be 1 year old in April. She is an indoor duck, she has NEVER been kept outside. She is used to going out during nice days but is never left outside unattended or overnight. She likes to know where you are at all times and is very loyal. She is crated at night. She is diapered and never gives any trouble about putting it on or changing it. She is used to other pets, and does not mind dogs as she has always lived with one (as long as they are respectful) She does not peck or hurt anyone and is used to children as well. She is very well behaved and is very easy going.

I'm not familiar with this website and am uncertain if I'm posting this in the right place. Please help me, this is urgent and I really need her to go to a good home where she will be taken care of as well as I have been taking care of her. My heart is in a million pieces!

Looks like were going to have another green Christmas here in south eastern Ontario..
barnie.gif
.. My SIL 's family arrived from Vancouver on Tuesday and was hoping for snow but they brought the rain ... My kids( not me) are waiting for the buses to be cancelled for a snow day !!!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year !!!

Merry Christmas to you as well 2468. Merry Christmas to all here on BYC. I wish the best for you and your family.
thumbsup.gif

Now as far as the lack of snow here, I'm fine with it. It will provide a safer travel for those that need to visit with family and friends. Winter has not been cancelled here, just postponed.

Back
Top Bottom