Canadians check in here....

what kind of eggs are you looking for? I have very fertile Khaki Campbell duck eggs. I am on the Sunshine Coast.

Hi All...

Newbie from Vancouver, BC here.. I just got my chicks yesterday. I know I've already made some mistakes.. hopefully I can fix them.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
Have fun with your chicks! And good luck fixing your mistakes
jumpy.gif

I am in SW Manitoba and my chicks are coming next Thursday, these will be my laying hens, getting Dark Brahmas, the following Monday I am getting the meat bird chicks.

Hi Corinna, I am getting chicks from Frey's through the Home Hardware in Inverary and in June from Performance Poultry in Prince Edward County - first time ordering from either of them - I'll let you know how that goes. Another good source is Dave at Prelude Kennels in Gananoque - he has a mix of chickens and guineas and ducks - very nice guy too - here is his website: http://www.preludefarmnkennel.webs.com/ . I will also be setting eggs in my incubator soon - hoping to put in Polish/Silkie crosses and OEG/Silkie crosses - let me know if you'd like some and I'll set some extra - I can also set some Ameraucana/Mille Fleur D'Uccle crosses. Betty

I live in BC and I have some people from Manitoba and Alberta that are interested in obtaining some of my fertilized eggs... does anyone know the procedure? where do I start?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom