Candling Pictures

2weeks as of yesterday. so we are right about the same time. probably have our babies hatching same time. oh wait..im sorry you said silkies?? is that chickens? these are ducks

Aww. i bet your excited. you only have about a week or so. do you know how long is the longest amount of time you can wait before you have to turn the eggs? i have to drive round trip with stopping about 10 or 11 hours and im worried about not turning them for that long.

Aww. i bet your excited. you only have about a week or so. do you know how long is the longest amount of time you can wait before you have to turn the eggs? i have to drive round trip with stopping about 10 or 11 hours and im worried about not turning them for that long.
The least number of x you can turn them is 2 x a day. If I can only do 2x then I make sure it's right when I get up and then right before I go to bed.

Would you be able to see much on a day 2 egg? I candled some eggs that were in the fridge and they looked a little different than the three I have a hen sitting on.

Hey
I'm on my first time day 5, I have a silly question do eggs feel heavier after they have been in incubator for a few days? Mine feel heavier :)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom