Canine or Raptor?

I'm so sorry for your loss!

I would think canine would eat everything. Would a duck be too big for an owl?

Raccoons are pretty nasty predators. I had one catch one of my hens in the barn and take her up into the hay loft.

Sorry, I'm not much help.

So sorry for your loss. Owls mostly take the heads from my experience. Probably the fox especially since you said there was a trail of feathers. I have several game cameras up on my property and most nights when the predators roam here I see one on at least one of the cameras, mostly fox or coyote. Good luck...

Most of my cameras are identical to this one and they take very good night pictures. They are manufactured under different names. I do use my cameras in the video mode. I have a converter on my computer to convert the video into images.
https://www.amazon.com/RINKMO-Secur...ords=game+trail+camera&qid=1637419473&sr=8-49
DSCF000199 03.jpg

There is a coyote and also another camera. You can see the light from the other camera.
DSCF0001325 09.jpg

This is a view from the other camera.
DSCF000274 01.jpg

Attachments

• SAVAGameCamera.jpg
    SAVAGameCamera.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 6

Raccoons are pretty nasty predators. I had one catch one of my hens in the barn and take her up into the hay loft.

My Canada Goose would have scared off most predators. What would have attacked even with a giant Canada goose nearby?

I had an EE fly into a dog pen once and the only thing left was the breast bone. I didn't exactly look around the yard after I got what was left of her away but I didn't see any organs in that area, just feathers.

Thank you. I was wondering about whether or no a canine would eat the organs. I don’t know.

Back
Top Bottom