Canning and Home preserving

Pics
I made point to say no and walk more lot's more I feel better lost like 8 pounds

The hardest thing I did was start going five hours between meals with no snacking. The first week was horrible! After three hours I felt like I was starving :thbut I had a big drink of water and felt better. Next thing I knew, three more hours had passed. Now that I've gotten used to it, it's ... lol, I almost said "a piece of cake," snort! After each meal I do five minutes of exercise, usually walking in place if my ankle will let me, or sit-ups in my recliner. Pathetic, kind of, but I am losing weight and shaping up, and I FEEL better and am healthier. It's a journey. Every step is a victory. :)

Being diabetic......I have to test my blood often. I do a ton of walking and I have many times I must eat something to keep from bottoming out.
Mornings are hard. I wake up elevated, take my meds and wait....and wait...and wait. I am usually ok after 5 hours awake and no food since the night before. Then I am famished and have to force myself to NOT overdo it.

When it is cold out I have to try to keep moving in the house. Stairs, pacing, grab that broom and sweep, wash walls ANYTHING to keep my sugars from spiking.
:barnie

Having lost a bunch of weight certainly has helped my mobility. I am 105# down in 2 years. I never was a big eater.....I just ate all the wrong things. :confused:

What I am saying is I know the struggles y'all. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom