Canning and Home preserving

Pics
I know right!!!!

I stick mine in the microwave (aka dog proof space)

:lau

Food left on the counter here for more than 3 minutes is considered fair game by 3 of the dogs. :hmm
I taught my dog to keep his nose off the counter with snappy mouse traps. Only took once. It didn’t catch him, just scared the bejeebers out of him.

The hardest thing I did was start going five hours between meals with no snacking. The first week was horrible! After three hours I felt like I was starving :thbut I had a big drink of water and felt better. Next thing I knew, three more hours had passed. Now that I've gotten used to it, it's ... lol, I almost said "a piece of cake," snort! After each meal I do five minutes of exercise, usually walking in place if my ankle will let me, or sit-ups in my recliner. Pathetic, kind of, but I am losing weight and shaping up, and I FEEL better and am healthier. It's a journey. Every step is a victory. :)
ooh situps in the recliner... Awesome. @Kiki gave me some stretch bands for exercising. I could use those to help my failing left leg. Did you know you cant get int the bathtup without being able to lift one of your legs high enough to get in..?? Thats pathetic..... :::Snort::: LOL. We each have our obsticles in life... some little some big... this is a little one... but Aggrivatting.

deb

@perchie.girl Thank's for sharing the recipe video's. I pay attention to them and sort of skip past the off topic chatting.
you have to alot of them are selling their home businesses.. I dont fault that but often times I put them on 1.5 speed and put the captions on and turn off the sound. Especially if I have seen it before and want to verify steps.

deb

I have a walk in shower quite small but so am I that solves my failing knees but keep walking sitting on the floor getting up do cat boxes twice a day sit on floor cannot bend bad back and neck thats all from me tonight goodnight friends be well
my shower is a huge walk in at the house... redesigned the original set up that was there in the beginning. It has a built in seat. But of late I need a bench thats a bit more "friendly" to sit on... LOL.

deb

Being diabetic......I have to test my blood often. I do a ton of walking and I have many times I must eat something to keep from bottoming out.
Mornings are hard. I wake up elevated, take my meds and wait....and wait...and wait. I am usually ok after 5 hours awake and no food since the night before. Then I am famished and have to force myself to NOT overdo it.

When it is cold out I have to try to keep moving in the house. Stairs, pacing, grab that broom and sweep, wash walls ANYTHING to keep my sugars from spiking.
:barnie

Having lost a bunch of weight certainly has helped my mobility. I am 105# down in 2 years. I never was a big eater.....I just ate all the wrong things. :confused:

What I am saying is I know the struggles y'all. :hugs
I am diabetic as well type 2. But when I lost my first seventy pounds the Doc took me off My meds. First by cutting them in half then off completely because my blood suger wasnt readable. Same for the Cardeologist... I am instructed to stop the last blood pressure medicine if my blood pressure remains at 117 consistently... My heart is finally relaxing and Hopefully the muscles are loosing their Shoe leather like consistency.

I had a lot of things going to allow for gastric sleeve surgery. The Tummy tuck will be exciting, My eyes are drooping I hope they will take care of that. Or I will have to wear my hare long and tight up very tight with a pony tail.... But I hope to get more done after its all gone. My own dime though.

deb

Back
Top Bottom