Can't "Add a Member Page"

Thank you. What a stress filled day we had today! Went out to open the coop door and let the girls out into the run, and found Salem lying on her side, looking like she was dying. So naturally, I freaked out. Well, not really, but I came close. Sat her up and got her to eat out of my hand, which I knew was a good sign. Long story short, I ended up taking her to vet and it looks like she's going to be ok. Bad news, she's got mites. Which of course means the other three have mites too. But, we'll deal with it. We always do when these things happen. Unfortunately, today was the one day this week I had a little time to create a member page and enter the contest, but hopefully, I'll get to that this weekend. Oh well........

Charlie

Thank you. What a stress filled day we had today! Went out to open the coop door and let the girls out into the run, and found Salem lying on her side, looking like she was dying. So naturally, I freaked out. Well, not really, but I came close. Sat her up and got her to eat out of my hand, which I knew was a good sign. Long story short, I ended up taking her to vet and it looks like she's going to be ok. Bad news, she's got mites. Which of course means the other three have mites too. But, we'll deal with it. We always do when these things happen. Unfortunately, today was the one day this week I had a little time to create a member page and enter the contest, but hopefully, I'll get to that this weekend. Oh well........

Charlie

So glad you're girl is going to be alright. It's scary to see them in distress. I'd take mites over disease any day.

Yes, there are definitely worse things than mites, and we're very happy it's not something worse.

Have you been 'allowed" to do your page yet? I have no idea what I am supposed to post, were I am supposed to post or to whom I am supposed to post in order to be allowed to "add a member page."

Hi, yes I have. I was able to add a page and enter the contest. A few people told me I probably couldn't add a page because I didn't have enough posts (which I think they said was a safety thing allowing the administrators better control over spam and bots) So if you haven't already, trying posting a few more entries and then try to add a page again. I'm still really in the learning stage myself, but I will be happy to try and help you anytime I can.
Charlie

Hi, yes I have. I was able to add a page and enter the contest. A few people told me I probably couldn't add a page because I didn't have enough posts (which I think they said was a safety thing allowing the administrators better control over spam and bots) So if you haven't already, trying posting a few more entries and then try to add a page again. I'm still really in the learning stage myself, but I will be happy to try and help you anytime I can.
Charlie

:goodpost:

Still not able to add my new member page. Not sure how long it takes so I think I am just going to find another site to be involved in with my chickens. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom