Can't Add Albums in Sig

Heya @casportpony ,

Thank you for reporting back this is exactly what I needed to know. I will update you soon on our findings.

@HuddlerLuis , I have uploaded new pictures to the albums I wish to use, so when I sort by latest upload they are at the top:

Not sure if it matters, just wanted to let you know.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Heya @casportpony ,

Let's see if we can do some troubleshooting here. I notice that in the dropdown for your "Show off stuff in your signature" it currently displays 4 albums:

casportpony's Turkeys
casportpony's Peafowl and Muscovy Ducks
casportpony's Muscovy Ducks on the hay stack
casportpoiny's "P-Dawg"

I'm trying to figure out where these albums are being curated from. I've looked into your album section but cannot find them. Thank you for your help in this!

Heya @casportpony ,

Let's see if we can do some troubleshooting here. I notice that in the dropdown for your "Show off stuff in your signature" it currently displays 4 albums:

casportpony's Turkeys
casportpony's Peafowl and Muscovy Ducks
casportpony's Muscovy Ducks on the hay stack
casportpoiny's "P-Dawg"

I'm trying to figure out where these albums are being curated from. I've looked into your album section but cannot find them. Thank you for your help in this!
Glad you asked... those albums are from the four articles I wrote.

-Kathy

Heya @casportpony ,

Excellent! Thank you! Can anyone else verify if this is the case for them as well? Or does someone else have other albums curated? I'm curious to see if the curation system has some sort of prioritization with the albums.

Heya @casportpony ,

Excellent! Thank you! Can anyone else verify if this is the case for them as well? Or does someone else have other albums curated? I'm curious to see if the curation system has some sort of prioritization with the albums.
Would it be helpful for me to try it with another user ID?

-Kathy

@casportpony - It totally would! Like mentioned I'm trying to figure out on my end whether there is some sort of prioritization in what is displayed in the 'Show off stuff in your signature' section with the albums. I think we may be getting close though! :)

Back
Top Bottom