1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Can't log in

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by chikenscratch, Dec 5, 2012.

1. chikenscratch

chikenscratch Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a Samsung Galaxy III and I can't log in (it keeps telling me "not valid") also, I can't log in on my Apple Macbook Pro either anymore. The only device that I am still logged in on is my work computer and I dread the day that I have to re-log in!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
  2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

I removed your email from your post... definitely a good idea not to post that on a public forum where spammers can grab it.

Have you tried clearing your cache on those devices?

3. chikenscratch

I did clear the history, cache, etc on my Mac and phone, but it didn't help. Since I can still log on at work, I've changed my email address and after that clears I'll try to reset the password.

4. chikenscratch

I also have sent numerous requests through the "support" portal to submit issues, but I haven't received any response. Are you guys (aka the website) experiencing difficulties? I have tried approx. 8 times to reset my password and never received an email to change it. I also have sent in a request to have my email address changed so I can log in. I am afraid that I'm gonna evetually have to log out of my work computer and that I'll have to create a new account!

5. chikenscratch

I fina lly figured out the problem. I had turned off many notifications!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by