Can't post to auction classified. Why not?

Please remember to close your listing next time before you try to start another, unless you want to have multiple open at one time (which requires a GFM or PPM).

I definitely will!!
wink.png

I am also having problems posting a classified (wanted ad). I'm new so I'm guessing I have to post X amount of times before I'm legitimate enough to post a classified. When I try to post a classified it says something to the effect of "You are not allowed to post a classified. Please read rules". I've been looking for these rules, but I can't find them. Any one know how many posts or what hoops I must jump through to be able to post classifieds? Thanks
frow.gif

I am also having problems posting a classified (wanted ad). I'm new so I'm guessing I have to post X amount of times before I'm legitimate enough to post a classified. When I try to post a classified it says something to the effect of "You are not allowed to post a classified. Please read rules". I've been looking for these rules, but I can't find them. Any one know how many posts or what hoops I must jump through to be able to post classifieds? Thanks
frow.gif

This link tells you that you need to have 20 posts. All the BST rules and instructions are here -- dealing with pics, posting feedback, etc. You should be able to post one ad now.

I have the required 20 + posts and I am unable to post to auction page. What am I doing wrong, I have read and re read the rules, and I should qualify to post, but unable too :( I am searching for some rarer eggs, and very eager to find them and get started. Any help would greatly be appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom