1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

cardboard bedding suppliers

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by henden2016, Jul 13, 2016.

1. henden2016

henden2016 New Egg

Jul 13, 2016
    I am in WA state north of Seattle. Anyone know of a supplier of cardboard bedding?

2. Kasee

Kasee New Egg

Feb 22, 2017
    I'm looking for the same thing. I'm in Tacoma area. Have you gotten any information?

3. henden2016

henden2016 New Egg

Jul 13, 2016
    Without success in this area of the country. Several suppliers but all on the east coast and I believe one in Colorado. Difficulty is having such a large quantity shipped. I was hoping Tractor Supply would perhaps carry it but not yet. Still searching. Again widely used in horse stalls etch with great success but not in our area.

4. Kasee

Kasee New Egg

Feb 22, 2017
    Thank you for you response. Yeah I didn't have any luck with my search either. I will keep looking. If I find anything I will keep you posted!

5. Kasee

Kasee New Egg

Feb 22, 2017
    I just contacted a company out of Florida, called Airlite. I spoke to a man named Joe who told me that there is enough demand in the Redmond WA area and he has a shipment that should be arriving soon. I am not certain of the exact location.

Anyone else who is located in the Tacoma or surronding area who wants to start using Cardboard bedding please reach out to the company. If there is a big enough demand for the product in the pierce county, Tacoma, WA area and someone would be willing to be a supplier, he would send out a shipment.

http://airliteusa.com/index.html
    Phone: 855-884-9420.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by