CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

I might be interested in some more of your Ameraucana chicks! The ones we bought from you in the spring are beautiful! Unfortunately, we have three cockerels and two pullets!
Ahhh...rooster math...gets me everytime!! I will have some babies.I will post a final count after next hatch ... I have added a flock of B/B/S Amers since spring also!!
love.gif

They are $20. I did not mean to offend but you usually go for the best quality birds and I did not think these would do since this girl is PQ. He is handsome and was such a pet when still sleeping in the brooder room and going out free ranging during the day. But a dominant roo beat his butt one day and I knew I had to find him a girl and put them in a pen. They do jump up on the roof of the Muscovy coop (about 4' high) and look out into the barnyard but go back down into the Muscovy pen where they are safe from the LF.
She is a real sweetie, too and takes petting that she feels she is due!
no offense taken....you know me so well... lol is the boy pet quaility too? I was thinking of being able to rotate him with the one I already have....plus LULU really does need a friend
love.gif

Will anyone be bringing rabbit hutch type coops? If so, how much do you sell them for? I'm looking for a new outdoor brooder because having a sewing room full of little cheeps puts a damper on sewing projects.
We build hutches to order, singles, doubles, quads and more. You are welcome to check out our site for some pictures. I can have one built for you and bring it to Chickenstock. We usually build one to raffle as well.
wink.png

I am not sure if Amy is getting these or not. If not I can let you know. I will be bringing others as I have shown on previous pages. If I don't sell them from the farm first. Some that I had listed have already been bought and gone to their new homes.

You did see my other pair, right? A page or two back... But the hen is Mille Fleur/Mottled crossed, typier than this lady pictured above, just not colored the same. The roos are brothers, though I think the one pictured above is typier.

I also have another pair that I have not yet photographed. The pullet is shy, a cross between Mottled and one of my other color projects. A Mottled roo boy will be offered with her.

I am not sure if Amy is getting these or not. If not I can let you know. I will be bringing others as I have shown on previous pages. If I don't sell them from the farm first. Some that I had listed have already been bought and gone to their new homes.

You did see my other pair, right? A page or two back... But the hen is Mille Fleur/Mottled crossed, typier than this lady pictured above, just not colored the same. The roos are brothers, though I think the one pictured above is typier.

I also have another pair that I have not yet photographed. The pullet is shy, a cross between Mottled and one of my other color projects. A Mottled roo boy will be offered with her.

Amy I do want them, do u want me to pre pay on paypal?

For you, Amy, there is no need. I will add to the list where I have your cage tags, plus one dz Mottled eggs and you can pay me at Chickenstock. You have bought from me recently and I know you well, as you have said! LOL
Usually I do ask for pre-pay to hold though.

Last edited:
Another pair I have for sale in bantam Cochin.
The pullet is laying and is from my Mille Fleur/Mottled cross but lacks enough color for me to use her. The cockeral is from pure Mottleds and lives in my Silkie pen since they hatched and raised him. He is 4 months old but not crowing yet. $25

This pair is still available.

Back
Top Bottom