CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK FALL 2012

is any one bringing any Pumpkin Seramas? I prefer smooth but would be ok with frizzled.

Also...if you would like to donate to the raffle there is still time...we have quite an array of items already

just PM my self or Tricia (HenThymes) or send an email to [email protected]

Patsy! That is a great little rhyme!
Have you all decided on one car or 2? I thought you would both be coming in that big one of yours this time.

Two weeks from tomorrow!

BYC is acting up again. I somehow keep losing this post and having to retype it!

Plans were to pile in my Suburban and pull the trailer...now it will depend on how many mini-coops Sam pre-sells. We may have to bring her truck too for delivery. They are building some really stout good coops! Either way, we'll be there with bells on!

The choc pair is $100 the silkie pair is $50 or both pair for $125.

Both pair are beautiful! I was especially looking at the silken pair...just got a couple pair of Serama to add here...trying now to figure out the "chicken shuffle" to fit them in...will let you know...if you still have them when I figure housing out! Thank you for your reply!!! See you there and I know we ALL appreciate your work on this event!!!
clap.gif

Both pair are beautiful! I was especially looking at the silken pair...just got a couple pair of Serama to add here...trying now to figure out the "chicken shuffle" to fit them in...will let you know...if you still have them when I figure housing out! Thank you for your reply!!! See you there and I know we ALL appreciate your work on this event!!!
clap.gif
I have another silkie cockerel available by himself, he is a black think he's going to be a silver duckwing. He is priced at $30 by himself, he is pet quality but sweet boy.

I think I have one or two bantam Mottled Cochin pairs left for sale. I can post more photos of them later.
They may or may not be brought to Chickenstock to sell. I may only have room for pre-sold birds. It really depends on how much we can get in my truck and Kimberly's Jeep on Friday night.

Two weeks from today, people!
celebrate.gif

I'm planning to come Chickenstock. If I can work it out I am going to bring
2- Mille fluere d'uccle hens
2pair- gold laced bantam cochins
and maybe some
Lemon cuckoo orpington eggs
Silkie eggs
Flytie/Ohiki eggs

I tried to upload pics, but it just doesn't want to cooperate. I'll try later.

Back
Top Bottom