~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

Can you get a darker Pink? You know like the one you are so enjoying writing in lol, I will be wearing either my blue one I got last year or our new farm shirt (if I can get the logo finished) but would definitely get another medium in another color (preferrably Dark Pink)
wink.png

I would also like to start getting a count for t-shirts, anyone interested this year??

This is what we had last fall, I will be ordering more pink this time.
wink.png

Hi all;
Just found this new thread about the chickenstock 2012. Enjoyed myself greatly at the August one so wanted to see if the date has been firmed up for sure. Tricia, we have recently moved to Hickory and I'd be glad to help out in some way. Just pm me and let me know what I can do. Maybe help find some raffle items?

Look forward to maybe even buying some new chickens if we can get out pen finished! I have been chicken deprived for over 5 months!

Hi Everyone, wanted to let you know that I have updated the first post to reflect information regarding the swap. Still trying to lock in the date but the location is secured, t-shirts will be ordered soon as well as touching base with the concessions.

** I am also starting to take donations for the raffle, if you have anything you would like to donate please pm me. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!
smile.png

I have also added a want/bringing section of the first post for those attending, please let me know and I will add you to the list.
wink.png

Thanks for popping over to the SC thread & letting us know! I will keep my eyes out for more info..... I may have some things to donate....I will know closer to time for the chickenstock....

If the girls are still laying, I will donate a dozen silkie eggs...just depends on if they are laying or not! And maybe a couple of pair of earrings with feathers on sterling silver earwires..... not sure what else. - I may put together a Kitchen basket also...just depends on whether I get time to make one :)

ETA: if you want me to make 3-4 dozen or so cupcakes let me know :) Will be glad to....I won't have those darn adorable decorations like you had though!

Last edited:
Can you get a darker Pink? You know like the one you are so enjoying writing in lol, I will be wearing either my blue one I got last year or our new farm shirt (if I can get the logo finished) but would definitely get another medium in another color (preferrably Dark Pink)
wink.png

I WANT A PINK ONE. PREFER DARKER PINK BUT DO NOT CARE..... NEED XL IN IT....
IDK WHAT COLOR DD WANTS OR SIZE.... I KNOW SHE DON'T WANT PINK!!!!.

LAST FALL I GOT ORANGE & SHE GOT TEAL.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom