Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

I breed silkies and am going to be bringing some true partridge babies. Let me know if/how many you are interested in so i can have enough :) Hoping i may have some true blacks as well.

Hi, I plan to be at the chickenstock this year! I missed it last year and I heard from my friends that it was great.
I am planning to bring the following if everything works out! I do not know how many of each I will have. It depends on how well they are laying etc. If there is something that you want please contact me and I will see what I have when it comes closer to the meetup. The chicks will be various ages as I am hatching all the time!
I look forward to meeting everyone! Thanks! Jody

Just a note: I am NPIP in NC and I vaccinate my flock for Marek's. If anyone wants chicks that are NOT Vaccinated, I will keep those chicks completely separate from my other birds. Chicks NOT vaccinated will be 4 weeks of age or younger only. I highly recommend having your flock vaccinated for Marek's. There is information about where to purchase your vaccine from and also about how to vaccinate your flock on my blog at my website. http://www.hensandfriends.webs.com/

Top Quality~ Blue,Black and Splash Orpington chicks ~ My original stock came from The Loft at Holly Lane on these.
Large Fowl Blue, Black and Splash Cochin chicks~ My stock, large, beautiful birds!
Quality~ Salmon Faverolles Chicks
Show Quality White Silkie Chicks~ Original stock came from Hat Trick Silkies
Show Quality Blue Silkie Chicks~ George Mihalik Stock
Isabel Silkie Chicks~ Extra nice
Partridge Show Girl Silkie Chicks~ deep rich coloring on these birds
White Show Girl Silkies
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Standard Chicks~ Foley Stock
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Chicks~ Brad Legg Stock (These birds have gorgeous lacing)
I may also have some extra nice Mille Fleur d'uccle, White d'uccle, Black and White Mottled d'uccle, Calico Cochins, Black and White Mottled Cochins, and White Frizzle Cochins.

I may be bringing some of my famous cranberry, white chocolate, oatmeal cookies and cookie mix for sale as well.

Last edited:
Hi, I plan to be at the chickenstock this year! I missed it last year and I heard from my friends that it was great.
I am planning to bring the following if everything works out! I do not know how many of each I will have. It depends on how well they are laying etc. If there is something that you want please contact me and I will see what I have when it comes closer to the meetup. The chicks will be various ages as I am hatching all the time!
I look forward to meeting everyone! Thanks! Jody

Top Quality~ Blue,Black and Splash Orpington chicks ~ My original stock came from The Loft at Holly Lane on these.
Large Fowl Blue, Black and Splash Cochin chicks~ My stock, large, beautiful birds!
Quality~ Salmon Faverolles Chicks
Show Quality White Silkie Chicks~ Original stock came from Hat Trick Silkies
Show Quality Blue Silkie Chicks~ George Mihalik Stock
Isabel Silkie Chicks~ Extra nice
Partridge Show Girl Silkie Chicks~ deep rich coloring on these birds
White Show Girl Silkies
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Standard Chicks~ Foley Stock
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Bantam Chicks~ Brad Legg Stock (These birds have gorgeous lacing)
I may also have some extra nice Mille Fleur d'uccle, White d'uccle, Black and White Mottled d'uccle, Calico Cochins, Black and White Mottled Cochins, and White Frizzle Cochins. 

I may be bringing some of my famous cranberry, white chocolate, oatmeal cookies and cookie mix for sale as well.

Ooooo I want the LF blue cochins!! I sent you a pm

Hey, I sent you a PM as well!
bun.gif

I'm coming with probably a pair of Lav Split Ams and a pair of muscovies (black pied drake/white hen), and maybe a pair or trio of buff silkies.

I will be looking for Black, Blue, White, Splash, Lav and Lave split ams.
I will also be wanting some buff brahma bantams and maybe some SL wyandotte bantams.

And maybe some faverolles, or anything else that strikes my fancy and I can convince my husband we need.
Maybe I should come without my husband?

Oh, I almost forgot, I really, really really need one or two female button quail of any color or quality for my daughters male. He sounds so pathetic.

.Amy(west knoll) you will have to keep me posted on the kittens. I have had 2 die on me since I have lived here but I was thinking if I got more than one at a time it would work ... just as long as the cats don't kill my chickens! Do your cats stay outside all the time? I want outside cats.

Back
Top Bottom