Carolina Chickenstock Spring 2013

Hopefully we will be able to come down,we would be bringing our feed sack bags! Many many styles
Love these! How much? The vintage cloth is $45.00, the feedsack front puriena messenger is $25.00 we will not be able to make it to this swap.We have a face book page Bad Hairs Bags,please visit it thx

Last edited:
Hi, I will be coming again this spring wouldnt miss it I love going to your event.. I am just checking in for info.. ( I am on a dinosaure of a pc.. ) it would take me days to read all and catch up on post) What date is it for sure is it going to be in May now. the 18th? not april... will there still be that hatchery there that late in spring.? hope so was counting on them I didnt buy any from tsc this year knowing i was going to buy from the hatchery that comes to the chickenstock..

I appriciate the info..
Pink

I will be attending and bringing a selection of chicks and Juvenile's of the following breeds:
Cream Legbar 15.00 ea Pullets 10.00 ea Cockerels
White Bresse 20.00 ea straight run
Black Bresse 15.00 Ea straight run
I will have limited numbers of these birds. PM me if you want to pre-order.

Last edited:
Yay! Do you have pictures you can text me or post?

this is the oldest group

this is the youngest group

the first group is 8 weeks old and off a heat lamp.
the second group is 4 weeks old.

Last edited:
Okay I've got 9 total kittens I could bring. 3 different litters, all about the same age. 5 of them would be great mousers and outdoor kitties. The other 4 would be indoor only. Two of the moms have appointments to be fixed as soon as their kittens are weaned and the third momma is feral and abandoned her babies soon after they were born. Please PM me if you want more info or pictures of the kittens. I could post them but since I am on my phone it will only let me do one per post or it will crash. Sorry. They will be young still so you must have experience with kittens and be willing to keep it indoors until it is old enough to go out (if it is one of the outdoor 5)

Back
Top Bottom