cars/things that u drive contest! ~ENDS 3/1/2022 possible prize!

:read it:

• Total voters
Owning an automotive repair shop, the spouse and I have returned from the dead several automobiles. Some we keep. Some we let go to a better home.

5MTC0283.JPG

Expect to see Annabelle on the show circuit once her restoration is complete.
DSCN5624.JPG

The work horse
WGI_0213.JPG

The Judge. This beast can be found touring the South East. I will always remember the smell of this car that can only be described as leather and oil.
DSCN6091.JPG

Rubi. She proved her worth on the rocks. Now modified for highway use, this old gal is ready for the mud any day of the week. She has also helped pull calves and assisted in transport of nearly frozen calves. She has also transported injured Raptors to the wildlife center.
5MTC0784.JPG

My all time favorite. She was on her last mile when she arrived. Sporting a few bullet holes, this hotrod had been purchased for parts. I was shocked when I turned the key and she roared to life. She rumbled so loud, I felt the power in my lungs. I expected the flutter, sputter of a dying engine not the roar of racing machine. But this battered gal told the entire neighborhood she was not finished in this world. I told my hubby to save her. And he did. She had the typical issues of a high mileage car. Transmission was shot and her drive shaft revealed her life as a street rod. Rear end was rebuilt, brakes replaced, new windshield-typical old car stuff. This car will not sneak up on you. You'll hear her long before you see her and long after she passes you.
5MTC0620.JPG

Owning an automotive repair shop, the spouse and I have returned from the dead several automobiles. Some we keep. Some we let go to a better home.

View attachment 2973545

Expect to see Annabelle on the show circuit once her restoration is complete.
View attachment 2973547

The work horse
View attachment 2973549

The Judge. This beast can be found touring the South East. I will always remember the smell of this car that can only be described as leather and oil.
View attachment 2973553

Rubi. She proved her worth on the rocks. Now modified for highway use, this old gal is ready for the mud any day of the week. She has also helped pull calves and assisted in transport of nearly frozen calves. She has also transported injured Raptors to the wildlife center.
View attachment 2973556

My all time favorite. She was on her last mile when she arrived. Sporting a few bullet holes, this hotrod had been purchased for parts. I was shocked when I turned the key and she roared to life. She rumbled so loud, I felt the power in my lungs. I expected the flutter, sputter of a dying engine not the roar of racing machine. But this battered gal told the entire neighborhood she was not finished in this world. I told my hubby to save her. And he did. She had the typical issues of a high mileage car. Transmission was shot and her drive shaft revealed her life as a street rod. Rear end was rebuilt, brakes replaced, new windshield-typical old car stuff. This car will not sneak up on you. You'll hear her long before you see her and long after she passes you.
View attachment 2973565
You have the best cars! I LOVE the mustang!!

i drive a 49cc 4 stroke motorized bicycle till i can get more $$$ for a real car, it goes 32 mph top speed and gets about 75-100 miles to the gallon.

Back
Top Bottom