Cat Lover's Corner

Those pictures left me with sugar shock! What sweeties!!!

Here is my fluff ball. This is Fancy (I did not choose the name)
In a few months she will be 4 yr old

9241_fancynov08.jpg

(Her previous owner wanted
to move, didn't allow cats so she
was going to have her put
to sleep!@1yr old.)

Oh yippie!!! Cat Lovers...cats are my first love!!
we have 3 (would be 4 but our little Gizmo was hit by a car a few weeks ago
hit.gif
)

This is our outside Chicken Cat "Krowned Kat of Katerium" she loves the chickens...I think she thinks she is one!
100_0022.jpg

100_0014-11.jpg

This is our big guy Cinder
as a baby
100_0002-19.jpg

and now as a 26 pound sloth (love of my life)
100_0002-3.jpg

And Cinder and little Gizmo
100_0015-24.jpg

Gizmo....our special needs, 22 toed, cross eyed baby...he was one of those cats that always wanted to be outside...but he wasnt smart enough to be out there (someone let him out and he was hit by a car)
as a baby
01010801021001030020071215a84102-1.jpg

100_0005-24.jpg

Grown up
100_0032-1.jpg

100_0038-1.jpg

And now.....our new little boy.....
Jitterbug Jaxon Ja Ja Binxy
022.jpg

100_0007.jpg

100_0003.jpg

and our avitar at the moment is Jax, he was my christmas present from DH, and Cinders new playmate

Quote:
That is so funny!! I had a cat named Snickers when I lived in Indiana about 10 years ago! Would have never thought there would be another one! Mine was a male siamese, so he was chocolate and caramel colored. Plus he was a little nutty
tongue.png

Well here is Mika, the male siamese...Crazy cat. Loves to climb the christmas tree...
big_smile.png
This picture was taken about two weeks ago. (This one is from my cell phone)
LandonHalloween.jpg

DSC05046.jpg

Here is a better picture of his face...
july2008001.jpg

Mika when we first got him... Wow, how much they change.
DSC05028.jpg

And the old lady, Snickers, she doesn't like her picture taken.

Quote:
Oh my they do look like my babies!!! I see yours love the sink, too!!! This is strange....not only do your cats look like mine but we have several animal names in common. Does that say you are having triplets????? Sooooooooo cool!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
woot.gif

Oh my they do look like my babies!!! I see yours love the sink, too!!! This is strange....not only do your cats look like mine but we have several animal names in common. Does that say you are having triplets????? Sooooooooo cool!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
woot.gif

I am having triplets!!!! I have pictures of their ultra sound under the new members area.. And a drs. appointment tomorrow, so I'll be posting more pictures!​

Kitty pics through archives. Most of these kitties are mine, some I raised and found good homes for. I participate in TNR. All are rescued strays & ferals tamed. More pics pending.
Seymour, the first feral I tamed.
PICT0635.jpg

The first litter of kittens I took from a feral mom at 2 days old and raised.
kittens2.jpg

Downey, from above pic with one of the litter of 4 I raised from 1 day old. His lil adopted bro. The kitten "Jasper' was given to a loving home.
PICT0437.jpg

Dufuss and Nimrod are brothers, I kept them and found homes for their brother and sister.
PICT0897.jpg

This is Momma Kitty & Mr Spiffy, once feral. I took 2 litters of kittens from her, but was still fortunate enough to win her heart and tame her after 3 long years. Yes, Mr. Spiffy is tamed too!
PICT0841.jpg

This is Morton, abandoned by his mother in the municipal salt building, he cried, and cried for hours...it was a Sunday, a very cold October night, took forever for anyone from the village to help me. I thought I was going to be arrested that day because of my persistence to save him.
PICT1023.jpg

Morton grown up with Dinkus, another rescue.
PICT1217.jpg

This is Brutus, he weighs about 20 pounds, and is a lap cat. He was on his way to a shelter.
PICT0741.jpg

Yes I still have Snuffy, another stray.
PICT2094.jpg

PICT2092.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom