Cats & Christmas Tree's... How does THAT work???

What will my experience with cats & Christmas tree's be?

• Probably nothing to worry about.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • A month long battle.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 50/50 chance either way.

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Dont put up that breakable baubble made back in the 2nd grade.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Something out of a bad Christmas movie.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Total doom & distruction.

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters
C451F537-99BC-4F3E-9D7A-0EC1FFAAFEBF.jpeg

They may look innocent, but IT'S A LIE. They worked together and ate the Thanksgiving bird, and if it's shiny, it must DIE. So no Christmas decorations for me. You are much braver than I am.

Nooodles the fifteen-pound cat, Patience, Temperance

Several different cats over the years have ignored the tree for the most part here, other than batting at the ornaments close to the bottom, so we've just made sure not to hang anything fragile within a couple feet or so of the bottom. That's all the further up they would bother to look, anyway.

However, this fella showed up on the farm back in October and he can be a real stinker sometimes! The vet estimates him at being 10-11 months old now, meaning he probably has never seen a Christmas tree in his life, soooo... Might be an interesting year for us. 🤣 Casper, my fluffy boy :love

casper in box 11-3-21.jpg

Several different cats over the years have ignored the tree for the most part here, other than batting at the ornaments close to the bottom, so we've just made sure not to hang anything fragile within a couple feet or so of the bottom. That's all the further up they would bother to look, anyway.

However, this fella showed up on the farm back in October and he can be a real stinker sometimes! The vet estimates him at being 10-11 months old now, meaning he probably has never seen a Christmas tree in his life, soooo... Might be an interesting year for us. 🤣 Casper, my fluffy boy :love

View attachment 2922047

He's beautiful!

I haven’t put up a tree at my house for a few years. We always go to the farm, so I decorate there instead. Plus nobody comes to my house, so I haven’t bothered. But I think I’m going to put up a small tree this year. I’m anxious to see how my cats react. :D
View attachment 2922294

Your cats are beautiful and they pose for photos too...bonus! :D

View attachment 2922044

They may look innocent, but IT'S A LIE. They worked together and ate the Thanksgiving bird, and if it's shiny, it must DIE. So no Christmas decorations for me. You are much braver than I am.

Nooodles the fifteen-pound cat, Patience, Temperance
Yep, those three have trouble written all over them. 🤣 I’m not sure how they survived eating the thanksgiving bird. I might have killed them.

I can’t wait to hear how Casper, Dyson & Oscar do with their trees. 🤞

View attachment 2922047
He is dumb!
@Nabiki Come see this dummy!

Back
Top Bottom