They are smart dogs and I know people use them for agility but I always had the feeling she was plotting to outsmart me. I freely admit we didn't do a good job training her... we were both probably too busy for a puppy at the time and we let her get away with too much (common problems when it comes to new owners and tiny dogs).

As far as health issues, yes I think a good breeder is key. Unfortunately the guy I picked was specifically breeding for size and since she was our first dog we didn't really think much of it at the time. I've met papillons on the larger side (slightly bigger than standard) and those seem a lot more robust.

Aw yeah I’ve heard they’re like little border collies lol super smart. Almost too smart sometimes. That’s totally understandable though!!

And aw common mistake I’m sure. And unscrupulous breeders take advantage of new, inexperienced owners all the time.

I’ll have to look for a bigger one maybe if I get one

Go back an steal this one! :lau

View attachment 1814367

I am joking.

:lau he was very friendly!

I still can’t get over how cute they were haha and they could do the course pretty well too!! Didn’t really get to talk to the owners very much though. Maybe next time.

I had a cocker and a cavy...my cocker died from a broken back but i still have my cavy...not a breed id ever get again worst skin problems ive ever seen.

Lol I thought this was a new post and you are getting another dummy.

But why does Kiki's username still show up as Texas Kiki in the reaction thinger?
:lau not yet! Maybe eventually when Brewster gets a bit bigger 😂

And I’m not sure! I think it does it on what account you used at the time maybe? Idk.

Back
Top Bottom