CAVUTO ON FOX News CHickens in your backyard

I sent Cavuto my nasty gram. basically I stated that this society has no idea how to sustain itself and that he is branding a natural simple way of life as ignorant and back woods hicky. . He has no idea what he is talkingabout. 200 years ago this was a normal thing. What is so crazy about it now. Besides the government cannot keep our food supply safe so we are on our own and when the poop hits the fan some of this society will have no idea what to do. Erinm

I go on FoxNews online often, but am not familiar with Neil Cavuto. Does anybody have the text of what he said?

inuyashalover21 will you marry me
tongue.png

GRRRRRRR>>>>>>>
That man is so ignorant. Why oh why do people watch this kind of crap on TV?
And what was up with showing the factory farm cages on the little background video? It made it look as though that was the way people's pet chickens were kept! Grrrrr.

I know, he made it sound you have to absolutely crazy to want chickens and a had to be a health nut to even consider having them. Well, I'm no health nut, that's for sure.

Ps...did anyone get any replies??

Last edited by a moderator:
Remarkably uninformed. I particularily liked him saying "hey, I want to go to bed, your chickens are keeping me awake". When was the last time any adult went to bed at 5:30??? It for me always comes back to

my chickens will never....
bark all night
bite the neighbors kids
rip open trash bags, and spread garbage through the street
poop on my neighbors lawn, or in their flower beds
stand if front of my car waiting to get run over
spray urine on my nieghbors front steps
kill birds

The standard pets on my street do all of these things

Back
Top Bottom