CAVUTO ON FOX News CHickens in your backyard

So did anyone watch his show, I didn't happen to. We were watching "Dora the Explorer".
roll.png

Just curious if he said anything or just ignored us.

GAAAAH!!!! That is the most annoying person I have ever seen! Does he own chickens? NO!!! So how does he know that they stink and make alot of noise? GRRRRRR!!!! People like that make me so mad, I wish somebody would put oil in his pants!
rant.gif
somad.gif
barnie.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
- all these are to him.

Sorry about the rant but I couldn't help it.
th.gif

The topic for this post,has been,for the most part,quite interesting to me. To use a metaphor,I wanted to see which side of the fence,this topic would fall to. What happened,was something completely different,in my way of thinking. When corresponding to a news person or to a politician,proper syntax and grammar is compulsory not optional. That is spelled "grammar," nor grammer,nor gremmer nor any other spelling that might just pop in? Also,remember all of those rules from eighth grade English class? Rules like "i" before "e," except after "c" or sometimes "v." Spelling errors like there,their,they're;know the difference between these? Who,who's,whose,who is;lose and loose?

If you want to respond,by Email,to Neil Cavuto and don't want to come off "sounding like a country hick," then why do write like one? Why give Mr. Cavuto a way in? After all this guy graduated from college with a degree in journalism. Do you think he may know a few things about grammar rules and how to properly use them? In order for you to get your opinion heard you must be literate to be understood. Just my to,two,too cents worth.
All y'all take care!

Personally, I think we should find out his neighbors addresses and send them each 25 Christmas chicks from Cavuto's friends at BYC. Anyone have any long crowers available? If not Ideal always has chickies in stock.

Personally, I think we should find out his neighbors addresses and send them each 25 Christmas chicks from Cavuto's friends at BYC. Anyone have any long crowers available? If not Ideal always has chickies in stock.

Let's not do that to poor, defenseless chickies! His friends would be just as unenlightened as he is on the subject.​

Back
Top Bottom