Central Florida Chicken Swap & Sale Sept 18th, 2010 Ocala

Coming =] OF COURSE haha.
MAY bring one of my incubators to sell, an LG Still Air with an auto turner, have had decent hatches in it.

We want 300 for it, I have 2 of them. One of them also has feeders on it, the metal little giant that have the flip lids on for outside dispensing. I have 275$ in material. They are about a month old. If some one is truly interested I will put them inside my 2 horse trailer and bring , but they are 8 ft long and 5'7" high...they are easy to clean, i use dust pan to scoop out shaving and replace, takes me about 15 min to clean all 3 cages and put fresh in every week I do . If anyone wants one let me know .

I'm going to try and make this one. I will be bringing:

A pair of White Orpington (pullet and cock) standard
Lots of light brahmas standards
And whatever else I think I need to get rid of.

I do carry a line of jewelry that I might display a few items (maybe somebody is Christmas shopping
wink.png
)

I have some roos any one interested ? , Ancona, BR, Lav,split roos? they are about 5 months old, I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
we're going to bring 4 RIR cockerels... they'll be a little over 5 months old .. 5 or so barnyard mix birds that will be 10 weeks old... i have 4 buff brahma chicks that will be 2 weeks old but i dont know that i'll bring them unless someone lets me know they really want them... we'll also bring 2 old time metal waterers ... we just hatched out 4 bcms and one speckled sussex this weekend... but i dont think we're going to get rid of those... we're open to trades as well...

Back
Top Bottom