Central Florida Hatch-A-Holics Poultry Swap Feb 12, 2011 Ocala

Anybody want a puppy? I picked up a little stray off the road today - looks to be about 6-8 weeks old, brown with black muzzle like a shepherd mix maybe? He had a brother or sister with him that ran from me into the woods and I can't find it, but this one is super sweet. I'm picking up a combo vax for him at TSC tomorrow and can bring him to the swap if anyone is interested.

ETA cuteness!

5134_img_2699.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Good Morning Cindy
Nice to see our tax dollars hard at work. LOL
We have a few young Serama's, mostly boys but getting ready to run a batch through the bator. The chicks go for $5 each and go up from there.

Eric, what size are the parents A, B, C? I want a trio if possible, but I'll settle for a pair. Are the ones you have already chicks? I'd actually prefer chicks. Working on the new little coup for them. (I can't believe I'm doing this again, I must be chicken crazy). Oh, and I was on my lunch break
tongue2.gif

I haven't been to a swap in awhile, life is crazy. I'm looking for BLRW, a couple silkies, wyndottes in general, and chochins, i'm longing for cochins.

oh oh oh! I want 10! If you have them! oh please oh please save them for me! I want straight run, and am so excited im giddy
smile.png

Also I have 4 of these
38176_geese_030.jpg

and 1 of these, the reason I'm selling her is because I can't raise 1 single duckling right now, I just wanted to test fertility.
now I'm collecting eggs to put hem all together, so does any one want her/him? khaki campbell
38176_geese_027.jpg

38176_geese_028.jpg

38176_geese_029.jpg

Last edited:
That is the cutest little duckling. I see you put your jacuzzi tub to good use too. I have made a brooder out of mine.
What is the black and white bird that Jordan is holding?
Susan

Back
Top Bottom