CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
YOU ARE MEAN!! I need to keep my, my, my females.
hit.gif
*sniffles*.
But, I guess...well...let's just see if you bring a few LARGE strawberry homemade jams, first
he.gif
I can't believe I just said that
th.gif

The best stuff is sold by the mom of the kids that run the lemonade stand.
ep.gif

Oh dear
tongue2.gif

Quote:
YOU ARE MEAN!! I need to keep my, my, my females.
hit.gif
*sniffles*.
But, I guess...well...let's just see if you bring a few LARGE strawberry homemade jams, first
he.gif
I can't believe I just said that
th.gif

The best stuff is sold by the mom of the kids that run the lemonade stand.
ep.gif

Oh dear
tongue2.gif

See what I can do on the jam
ya.gif
& I would like to buy some of what you called eatting eggs a fox got hold of my big girls (& I got the fox). How about a trio on the seramas

Quote:
Dixie,
That was so yesterday! LoL
yippiechickie.gif

see post #245
big_smile.png

cya there!

Oops!
th.gif
I am way too ADHD to go back thru the threads, I guess. Thanks so much for the redirection!!

I'll be there...may be late so ya'll hang on to the good ones for me!

Quote:
barnie.gif
I PMed you back!!! I've been asking about those d*mn birds for months!
he.gif

That's OK Kelly...now you have money for the Wheaten Marans. Now, what will it be? Hens? or Pullets? heehee
wink.png

lau.gif
You're bad for me!!

Quote:
AWESOME! EE over your Silkie/EE hen? Cool! I like that one you had running around that day. Yeah bring what you got/don't need. The plastic egg trick backfired on me...both my silkies went broody! My girls wanna have em hatch something, so anything would be cool.

OH Yeah, is Chris coming this time?

I think Chris is going to come if he's not too worn out from all the moving. 1 of my Silkie/EEs lays blue eggs and the other lays brown eggs. I have one other EE that lays blue eggs too. Do you want just blue or does it matter? How many?

Quote:
barnie.gif
I PMed you back!!! I've been asking about those d*mn birds for months!
he.gif

I had told her to set two aside....that I would be down. I PMed you that I was going there this week and if you still wanted them for that price..... I can't help that the guy bought all of them........
hmm.png

I know it's not your fault, but now my 1 RG is going to be all alone, forever it seems!
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom