CENTRAL FLORIDA (Ocala) SWAP MEET - July 18th

Quote:
You are also a bad influence!!!

I know but you love me and would not know what to do you do the same for me....by the way i won those LF cochin eggs....lol

Annika

lau.gif
Good for you! I'm bidding on some Butterscotch Booted Bantams to go with the one I hatched out earlier...

We're bad for each other. Between poultry, goats, parrots, rabbits...what's next?

Quote:
YOU ARE MEAN!! I need to keep my, my, my females.
hit.gif
*sniffles*.
But, I guess...well...let's just see if you bring a few LARGE strawberry homemade jams, first
he.gif
I can't believe I just said that
th.gif

The best stuff is sold by the mom of the kids that run the lemonade stand.
ep.gif

Oh dear
tongue2.gif

See what I can do on the jam
ya.gif
& I would like to buy some of what you called eatting eggs a fox got hold of my big girls (& I got the fox). How about a trio on the seramas

Let me think about it. I have debated on selling 2 of my mille fleur hens as I REALLLY need to get started on the projects I want to do. I have to keep the roosters, because they will be up against female sizzles. The other way around may hurt the female
hide.gif

My problem is that I raised them from eggies from my first Seramas. Cleo came from Myrtle, and Keychee (means miracle in Malaysian-because I had to help her out the shell and she was half dead, and didn't move a muscle for over a day!) came from Millie

Millie died a few months back out of nowhere. Found her by the waterer in the morning
sad.png
and Myrtle stopped laying...and now Myrtle gots one of those big hard boogers stuck in her nose!

So, she has been in my dining room for about 2 weeks while I drop hydrogen peroxide in, to break it up. It is NOT WORKING. But we are GREAT friends
big_smile.png
I even open up the front of the little pet crate, and she perches right on the front All day long...But I do take her out once a day to eat grass and take a MILD dust bath (Don't need no more morsels addin' to that there booger!).

Anyway, to make a long story short (TOO LATE) I have to remind myself why I have chickens, and what I want to get from them, and when it's time to make other chickens happy, and let go....

(insert more persuasive reasons here)
hit.gif

Quote:
Put them in a cartoon with some cotton or something under them and i would be interested in them.

Annika

Do you want my BQ? 2 of them are from you, but the other 3 aren't. I think I'm getting out of that business. I'm going to concentrate on my Gambels.

Quote:
I know but you love me and would not know what to do you do the same for me....by the way i won those LF cochin eggs....lol

Annika

lau.gif
Good for you! I'm bidding on some Butterscotch Booted Bantams to go with the one I hatched out earlier...

We're bad for each other. Between poultry, goats, parrots, rabbits...what's next?

That's for sure...and that's why I stopped hanging around you bad, bad, girls
somad.gif
JK
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

That's for sure...and that's why I stopped hanging around you bad, bad, girls
somad.gif
JK
hugs.gif

lau.gif
You love us too!

Quote:
Put them in a cartoon with some cotton or something under them and i would be interested in them.

Annika

$3 and they are yours lol it may be a dozen and 5 eggs cause if i leave too early i wont get the last egg to make the half dozen. Or trade something

Quote:

Annika

Do you want my BQ? 2 of them are from you, but the other 3 aren't. I think I'm getting out of that business. I'm going to concentrate on my Gambels.

Yeah I will Take them...I want to work on blue scale but they have not hatched moved 37 down last night ...so I am hoping for a good hatch....

Quote:

Annika

$3 and they are yours lol it may be a dozen and 5 eggs cause if i leave too early i wont get the last egg to make the half dozen. Or trade something

Ok sounds good...look on the shopping list and see if you wanty anything and may have more to bring too...

Back
Top Bottom