Central Florida Poultry/Small Animal Swap & Sale April 2nd Ocala

Quote:
Heather, I'll see you there. I already committed to the St. Pete swap too. DH is going down with me and going off to see some of his old buddies while I'm at the swap We are originally from St. Pete.

thumbsup.gif

i think floridamama is going also

OK. Figured it all out. We will be attending, the April 16th swap.
Jeff was able to get the 2nd off, but since he is from St.Pete, he wants to make the St. Pete swap.
We look forward to seeing everyone, on the 16th!
frow.gif

Quote:
Nava, you know I love you and have bought from you but I jusat found out the guy reshipped the Sebbie Eggs replacements! However there is a guy in Alachua county selling sebbie gosling for $35

http://www.lacailleranch.com/index.html

great!! that is nice of him to send you some more eggs.

wow those are the cheapest I've seen them he must have tons.
I got mine so that I could show them so far I've seen some birds in the shows I have attended but not as nice as the ones I got they are from the lines of dave holderead I will be entering her in the next show and see what happens.

also I just got in the mail a trio from dave as I understand he sold out and he was keeping these birds couse they were the nicest he had he wanted to keep them but then decided to let them go and I ended up getting them
wee.gif
if i thought my white sebs were nice OHHH MY GOD this blue ones are the best I've seen and the gander has a buff gene so I might get some buffs too all curly.
I just love my sebs they are nice stock, yep mine are $60 each.
38176_geese_011.jpg

Things are coming right along for this swap. We have had a great response from both buyers and sellers. In fact, there was a few that showed up last Saturday thinking the swap was then. Just checked the weather forcast and it is currently showing sunny and 81 for the 2nd. For those of you that will be selling, if you have a canopy or large umbrella it would be helpful as it is not shaded like it is here at our place. There is some shade but not a whole lot. People are snatching up flyers just about as fast as we can print them so we are anticipating a great turnout. We are hatching chicks as fast as we can.
If you are planning on selling, if you would list what you might bring then I can add it to the master list. There should be a lot of new faces and non-BYCers so we will not have them on the list unless they call me.
Hope to see you all there.

I will not be able to make it to the swap after all. My son's baseball game is going to interfere after all and I do not want to feel rushed... I want to be able to enjoy myself and talk amongst all the chicken people..

I am looking into going to the Dunnellon Swap but again I will only be there till about 12:30 or so.

sorry everyone!

I still have little chicks (roos) for free if anyone needs a rooster or a good meal.

I also may have some ducklings available.... more information on this later.

I should be there. Looking forward to my 2nd swap. I will have some BB red old English (1 rooster, 4 hens). Also several silver sebrights ages 5 days to 2 in a half weeks. A couple quail. I am tring to cut back some. It is very hard though. I really want to keep them all, but I will be looking for show quality light brahams and mille fleur d'uccles. My little girl showed at the county fair and got some ribbons and WE are hooked now.she loved those ribbons. See you at the swap.

Back
Top Bottom