Central Florida Poultry/Small Animal Swap & Sale April 2nd Ocala

Quote:
Will you have any chicks or fertile eggs for sale? I sent you a PM but never heard back, so I don't know if you got it.

Sorry, I don't log in here every day.
No, no chicks or eggs. Just 9 or so Serama that are on the webpages .

ok, thanks. They would be too old for my little ones. Thanks anyway.

Anybody interested in adopting a little puppy Have 3 males and 5 females These are 6 weeks old and are golden retriever mixes Only one brown and its a female rest are black(brownish), black and white Free to good home

1737_1005.jpg

1737_1018.jpg

1737_019.jpg

I've been trying to get my husband a puppy for a while now but he's hard to convince, but if you happen to bring them tomorrow, he might not be able to resist the puppy dog eyes. And puppy breath is addicting.
tongue.png

Cant wait til tomorrow. I am bringing cayuga ducklings, serama chicks, show girl chicks, light brahams juvies, and sizzles juvies. I have a trio of sizzles I am bringing also. See you all there

I am ready to head out. My BB reds and quail have sold, but I still have 18 golden and silver sebrights chicks. 1 golden sebright pair. 1 frizzle rooster. 1 white crested black polish rooster and 1 mille D'uccles rooster. See everyone there.

I won't be able to make this one
barnie.gif
. I have to work. Good luck everyone and I hope you sell everything you bring.....and not just to each other.

Last edited:
Good Morning To All
We are just about completely loaded, just have to load all the birds and some little stuff.
They are opening the gates for the sellers at 8am to get set up. Buyers, the gates will open at 9am.
Should be a beautiful day. 81 and partly cloudy.
J & J Tack is really easy to find. It is right on Hwy 40 West just west of 60th (Airport Road). Great big metal building. We will be in the back lot. If you come before 10am just look for the big chicken.
See you all there......

Back
Top Bottom