Central Florida Poultry/Small Animal Swap & Sale April 2nd Ocala

Quote:
I have some hatched Wednesday, they are white just like my avatar, how many you want 1 or 10?

roll.png
Are you trying to give me a reason to come back down to Ocala?

Quote:
I have some hatched Wednesday, they are white just like my avatar, how many you want 1 or 10?

roll.png

no not 1 but 10 you should at least come down and look at them, they are just adorable don't have to buy one just come on over and admire the beauty
love.gif
lol.png

NAVA - I want atleast on Seabastapol but how muc or you want to PM me with that? That would be perfect cause Apple is only 3 weeks old.

I do not care what breed or mix the rooster is but the last swap someone had a brahama rooster that was HUGE and gorgeous. I fell in love with it! So the bigger is better.

Last edited:
Quote:
roll.png

no not 1 but 10 you should at least come down and look at them, they are just adorable don't have to buy one just come on over and admire the beauty
love.gif
lol.png

OOOHHH!!! I want I want (LOL)

OK, I got 3 that hatched 2 girls and a boy, I'm keeping one of the girls so , I got a pair and 15 live eggs in the bator should have 8 more hatched by April 2nd.
I'm asking $60 each

Last edited:
That rooster you saw at the swap was from European stock. And no, I don't know how he got here. Those birds are one in a million in these parts. I will email the person who had the rooster for sale ther privately and see if she has any others for sale. He will cost a lot more than $10.00 or so. She sold him for 40 bucks so I'll wait to here from you before I email her.

Back
Top Bottom