Central Florida Poultry Swap & Holiday Bazaar Dec 4th In Ocala

Just an update.
Things are coming together nicely for this wonderful event. We have about half of the spots reserved already so if you are interested in attending as a seller then please PM me or email me at [email protected].
The people who are brings items for the bazaar are trying to keep them as inexpensive as possible with many handmade items under the $5 mark. Remember, this is not a yard sale it is a holiday bazaar.
We are gathering some great items for our raffle and I have been having nearly daily chats with Santa Chicken about his planned appearance during this event.
So far we have people coming from as far north as Lake City and Jacksonville and as far south as Tampa and Orlando. We are attending a youth sale in Arcadia the weekend of the 30th and so we are hoping we can lure a few of these folks up this way as well.
There should be lots of birds for sale ranging from day old chicks to full grown. There will also be a wide array of baked goods and candies as well as handmade craft items and other oddments.
This should be a ton of fun.

OK, Where are all our Central Florida people?? Looking to fill a few more spaces for our swap on Dec 4th. Do you have birds to sell? Do you have craft items or baked goods you would like to sell to earn a few extra dollars before Christmas??
We have Orange Blossom Forge going to do blacksmithing demonstrations as well as selling some of their work.
We have Hill Top Farm with her wonderful cages.
Freckle Face Farm will have their great chain saw carvings.
There are a few that will have jewelry and poultry related knick-nacs.
There will be all sorts of baked goods.
There should be a great turnout of all sorts of breeds and ages of poultry.
We will have our poultry products along with lots of inexpensive gift ideas.
We have lots of fun stuff planned for this day including a few raffles and some happenings that we are keeping secret.
So this is one swap that you are not going to want to miss.
Contact us here or by PM or by email at [email protected] to reserve your spot.

New updates

We have Romeo Wranglers 4-H doing the consessions
Orange Blossom Forge doing Blacksmithing demonstrations
Hilltop Farms will have cages available
Crystal Mountain Gifts will be here doing scrollwork and puzzles
Sunshine Silkies will be here with her beautiful birds
Many people will be here with birds
Many people will be here with their varying crafts, gifts and holiday treats
We will have our poultry products
We are looking for a visit from Santa Chicken
My sister is even flying out from Las Vegas for this one and she is supposed to be bringing saddles
We are hoping for the release of our new chicken coloring book based on the story "Twas The Night Before Christmas"
Freckle Face Farms will have chainsaw sculptures

We have a few spots left if you are interested in selling birds or craft items for this event.
Should be a great turn out of buyers and sellers.
PM me if you are interested in a spot (NO FEES)

wee.gif
blacksmithing!!! You made my boy's day!
We won't miss it!

big_smile.png
Got ya'll on my calander should have some chicks for sale not to sure what else I might have and dont worry I will "stash" Sillystunt in the back and bring her along.
lol.png
I know I will be bringing birds home *hint hint*

Well, looks like the weather is going to be nice. Long range forecast calls for 74 degrees and only 10% chance of rain. Should be a great turnout of sellers and buyers. We have had a great response to this combined swap and holiday bazaar. Should be lots of fun. We still have a few spaces available if you would like to sell birds or craft items so please contact me by PM. No cost to sell. Hope to see you all here.

Just wanted to make sure you still have my spot. Should I bring some plain 'ole layer chickens with me too? They are just EE/whatever mix. Some lay green eggs and some lay brown eggs. Sure sounds like my type of shopping place. You and Le really had some nice things at great prices at the Inverness show.
Susan

Back
Top Bottom