Central Florida Poultry Swap & Holiday Bazaar Dec 4th In Ocala

Quote:
We are so sorry to hear about your mother. We do hope that she is feeling better. My mother just had a heart attack a week and a half ago so we know the feelings. There will be many more swaps to come so hopefully we will see you then. We are in the planning stages for one in February and we will also be at Lake City in January for the show.

Quote:
We are so sorry to hear about your mother. We do hope that she is feeling better. My mother just had a heart attack a week and a half ago so we know the feelings. There will be many more swaps to come so hopefully we will see you then. We are in the planning stages for one in February and we will also be at Lake City in January for the show.

Thanks so much for your prayers, everyone! I will set my sights on the January show and hopefully can come see you all then.
Mom's improving today but still has a lot of disorientation and is on IV's.

I am now officially "Bejeeper-less", because she scare the Bejeepers out of me this time!!!!! HA!

Last edited:
Quote:
OOOOH you guys...just something else to add to the Silkie shack!!!! They should love those!

Leisa, I need about 6 more of those coop cups the size that I got at Alieda's swap..the bigger ones...like I didn't get enough of them there!!! LOL
roll.png

Sandi,
So sorry to hear about your mother. You are her guardian angel and I will be praying for all of you.
hugs.gif

Sandi,
You are in my thoughts and prayers too. Maybe you can find your Bejeepers. See you at Lake City hopefully...

Last edited:
Quote:

Thanks so much for your prayers, everyone! I will set my sights on the January show and hopefully can come see you all then.
Mom's improving today but still has a lot of disorientation and is on IV's.

I am now officially "Bejeeper-less", because she scare the Bejeepers out of me this time!!!!! HA!

hugs.gif
I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

Need some advice from my fellow peeps. Do you think they (the eggs in the incubator) are ok??? The power went out early this morning. I don't know how long it was off. It was off for at least the two hrs. that I was up but not sure how long before that. When I went to check the incubator the temp was 80 degrees. I put a large folded beach towell over the incubator to help hold the heat that was in it in the incubator until I could put my battery backup on it. I put the battery backup on it and brought the temp back up as quickly as I could. I candled some of the eggs this morning and all that I candled were showing movement. I am going to wait a couple of days and candle all of the eggs.

Hey
smile.png
I'll be there
smile.png
A little late but I will be there :p
Is anyone bringing any cage birds? Like Lovebirds, cockatiels, diamond doves, parakeets, maybe even a conure?

Back
Top Bottom