CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET for June 20, 2009

we'll be able to come for this one!!! It 's been so long since we've been. I think I'll have some ducks to bring. I've got an order coming from Ideal this Wed.

I'm looking for blue rocks and and blue orps. will anyone have those? maybe some seramas if i can talk hubby into them.

yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
I will try to accomodate but can't guarantee anything as it gets so hot and we will have the threat of afternoon thunderstorms. Wet chickens aren't pretty and I look downright frightful!!!
ep.gif

lol Tricia..I know what you mean about the wet chickens...I think all my polish are going to try out for the olympic swimming team this year!! hahaha:weee

I may go, depending on the weather. If its going to be really hot, I dont want to be transporting birds. I think its too tough on them. I have a lot of layers I could bring, too.

geez I really would like to come to a swap also. I'm always working the weekends they are held. High Springs is a bit far. If there is ever one in Ocala, I would love to go

Kdcrws, I just had 10 Serama's hatch, so convince your dh that you need mini-chickens with a big attitude.
big_smile.png
and we can find a way to get them to you

Back
Top Bottom