Central Illinois folks help please.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by jonezjollyfarm, Sep 22, 2016.

1. jonezjollyfarm

jonezjollyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2015
    Illinois
    Does anyone know of a shed mover or anyone with equipment to move a shed. I've been trying to get my new coop moved for weeks and either get jerked around or they just can't get it. I know it can be done. The guy that owns it now moved it quite distance on a trailer with his pickup truck but he no longer has the trailer. I'm so frustrated. Any suggestions?

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I don't know if it would help but Home Depots rents a lot of machinery - the neighbors rents a Bobcat to work around his yard often. There are also rental companies that have things for various work projects. I think charged as by the hour . Do you have friends that could help?

3. jonezjollyfarm

jonezjollyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2015
    Illinois
    I've contacted everyone I know that might be able to move it. I still waiting on one of them to go look at it and the other couldn't pick it up high enough to get iton the trailer. I work at one of the local gas stations so I've asked everyone that comes in lol I contacted a shed moving company that wants a small fortune to do it but haven't heard back. Im sad I have everything to fix it up and can't get it moved.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by