Change is inevitable...

I don't mind change. I'll learn over time how to maneuver the new site. My only issue is that it's running really slow. I know it isn't my computer because every other site runs fine and I've run clean-ups of every sort to try and fix it. I'm running on either DSL or wireless at all times so I know it isn't my modem or hard drive. It's the website and it's annoying. By the time I've made it to wherever I clicked on, I've forgotten why I clicked on it. It's taking over a minute to navigate anywhere....
hu.gif
Hopefully it's just a kink that needs to work itself out.

And on a completely random side note: I was over on Sufficientself.com and I was on a thread that I forgot the title of where they were kind of making fun of us for being arguers, fighters and instigators
sad.png
So I think we all need to clean up BYC rep a little bit or we won't get any new members later in the future. They like to surf through our locked threads to see what we're fighting aobut and why it got locked. So first of all, they think we're petty for fighting over nothing and actually mentioned some people just lurking to start fights. And second of all, they kind of questioned our Mods on why they locked the threads in the first place. Struck me as rude and really made me want to stand up for BYC but instead chose not to go back to that site even though I was really looking forward to learning some things from them. Guess it's back to Google. That site isn't for me.

Satay: I've been in Australia four years - three of those have been spent on dial up or really slow wireless connections, so I understand completely! The only respite I get is when I'm either at school or in the city, where there's free high-speed internet for all to use.
tongue.png

Woah!
ep.gif

I had a little break from the internet and in the meantime BYC has completely changed!!
gig.gif
Do tell, is there anything else I've missed? I'm still trying to get my way around LOL. My internet seems to be messing up a little lately
hide.gif

You have been away too long! What on earth were you up to that was dragging you away from BYC?
old.gif

They've shifted platforms because there were too many members for the other one to support.

But I've still got the whole manipulating quotes thing down pat.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom