Chantecler Thread!

Hi I went to the link and didn't see that chicken on the website. Who knows where in us you get that pure nice looking bird?

Well the bird in the PDF file. Well is that what you have in your profile pic? I mean your name is chantecler are they pure and white do you have?

Lacey I pm you my location

Last edited:
Remember when I was sold "Partridge Chantecler's" way back in a post...then it was suggested I had Partridge Brahma's, well now that they are 4.5 months old, I've been told I have Auburn Java's - what do you think? They have cushion combs and 2 out of the 4 have feathered feet. They are all brothers...I'd really like to know what they are?

Heiritage eggs the other picture you posted in this thread the 2 dark chickens what are they they ate cute friendly looking. There is a brown chicken in middle. BTW everyone I had to edit my posts a bit so refresh page :)

Last edited:
I don't know what 2 dark pics your referring to...I'm trying figure out what they are myself,lol!

just a guess here but from the last pics I would say you have some kind of easter egger cross. Those are not cushion combs they are pea combs, the legs and feet being yellow most likely not a Marans in the mix. I really doubt they are anything but mutts, if they were pullets maybe keep for layers but as cockerels better to put them to use as dinner.

Back
Top Bottom