Chanteclers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by phasianidae, Jan 6, 2011.

1. phasianidae

phasianidae Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    Does anyone have or know of someone who has quality Chanteclers?

2. Ohne-Fehler

Ohne-Fehler Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2010
    Oregon
    What variety are you looking for? Also are you looking for eggs, chicks or adult birds? Their are several good breeders in your area. If I knew what you wanted I might be able to give you some direction. We have Buffs but are not near you.

You could try Chantecler Fanciers International. Membership is only $10 a year and with it you get a breeders directory and the quarterly newsletter. Sorry couldnt help that plug [​IMG]. http://www.chanteclerfanciersinternational.org/

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  3. phasianidae

Nov 9, 2010
    Quote:Thank you, I think I will be getting some from Mike Gilbert.

4. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    I have partridge chanteclers that I will be breeding in the spring. If you are interested in getting any in the future let me know. I live just north east of the Twin Cities.

5. phasianidae

Nov 9, 2010
    Quote:great! do you have pictures? would the offspring be closely related or could i breed them?

6. Ohne-Fehler

Ohne-Fehler Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2010
    Oregon
    Mike is great I would strongly recommend that you buy from him! He has very nice birds and is extremely helpful!

7. californiahatchery

californiahatchery Out Of The Brooder

Dec 31, 2010
  8. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I breed Partridge Chanteclers and keep a large group specifically to allow for breeding stock- multiple roos.

I am hatching now and will be selling started trios later in the season. I sell fertile eggs, as well, and ship in foam.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by