Chanteclers

What variety are you looking for? Also are you looking for eggs, chicks or adult birds? Their are several good breeders in your area. If I knew what you wanted I might be able to give you some direction. We have Buffs but are not near you.

You could try Chantecler Fanciers International. Membership is only $10 a year and with it you get a breeders directory and the quarterly newsletter. Sorry couldnt help that plug
big_smile.png
. http://www.chanteclerfanciersinternational.org/

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you, I think I will be getting some from Mike Gilbert.

I have partridge chanteclers that I will be breeding in the spring. If you are interested in getting any in the future let me know. I live just north east of the Twin Cities.

Quote:
great! do you have pictures? would the offspring be closely related or could i breed them?

Mike is great I would strongly recommend that you buy from him! He has very nice birds and is extremely helpful!

I breed Partridge Chanteclers and keep a large group specifically to allow for breeding stock- multiple roos.

I am hatching now and will be selling started trios later in the season. I sell fertile eggs, as well, and ship in foam.

Back
Top Bottom